Millions Recovered Fighting for Los Angelenos


How do I clean my record? How do I get my old case off of my record so I can get a job? These are often questions that come up when people call our office. Under California Penal Code section 1203.4, you do have options to clean your record and get the job that you want.

Although an expungement does not completely erase your previous criminal case from your record, it does help you in a variety of ways. After you get your case expunged, when answering a prospective employer whether you’ve ever been convicted, you can legally say NO.

How Do I Determine If I’m Eligible For An Expungement?

To be eligible for an expungement, you must no longer be on probation for the crime you were convicted for. Also, you must also not be on probation for any other offenses. Once you have completed the term of your probation, you may seek an expungement to clean up your record.

What If I’m Still On Probation?

There are still options if you are on probation. Our office can file a motion to terminate your probation even before your probationary period is set to end. Although the courts usually require you to serve some probation time prior to granting a motion to terminate your probation, we can help you determine whether your case is perfect to terminate probation early.

Call our office now for a contact us so we can go over your case and help you clean up your criminal record. (626) 799-9375.